Why Choose Us – Music & Dance Classes For Kids & Adults
Here’s Why Front & Centre is the Right Choice
- All studios are equipped with floating Marley Dance Floors which offer a sprung floor to absorb shock when dancing to help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired. They are the same floors used by the National Ballet of Canada.
- Mirrors start at the floor level so dancers can see and be aware of their feet from any place on the dance floor
- We offer small class sizes to ensure that your child gets the right amount of attention from our teachers and assistants.
- Prompt customer service is our priority! Our wonderfully organized admin staff are at the Front Desk to help you during all dances class times, week-days and week-ends.
- Our Year-End Recitals are very well-organized to eliminate unnecessary time commitments and inappropriate dress rehearsal times.
We offer 1 day of dress rehearsals, and usually run ahead of schedule. The recital is approx 1.5-2hrs long, and you would be proud to bring every family member to come and watch.
- Trained Assistant teachers to help assist your dancer in class
- Students able to take dance and music lessons at the same location and save time between activities
- Beautiful and custom costumes that are age and student appropriate. All costumes are sewn or purchased for performers so parents don’t have the hassle
- Excellent student teacher ratio with University trained instructors
- All children (ages 5+) perform in a stunning year end recital at a professional theatre venue
- All Pre Ballet dancers perform in an “in-house” recital in an environment that is familiar to them, and the show is all about them!
- Age appropriate choreography
- Strong technical and performance emphasis
- Rewarding full body experience (physically, mentally, emotionally)
- 4 large dance studios
- Private music lessons provided to ensure students learn in the manner that is best suited for them
- Students are able to choose from pop, jazz, or classical music instruction
- Choice of more than 1 music teacher for each instrument to fit your child’s personality and learning style.
- Music Instruction available for children as young as 3 through to adults
- Ability to schedule private music lessons for 2 or more family members all the same time to avoid hours of waiting and driving to different lesson providers each month
- Royal Conservatory Music exam preparation available for all grades
- Desk available to assist you during all teaching hours, every day
- Students or parents never required to fund raise for studio events
- Ability to take adult drop in dance classes or fitness classes at the same location as your child and save travel time between activities
- FREE WiFi in homework and waiting area for all Front & Centre families to use
- Great location with access to public transportation
- Plenty of FREE parking in front and behind our facility