Child Care & Classes at The Kidzone
Front & Centre Child Minding service allows Front & Centre adult members the opportunity to participate in classes at Front & Centre with the assurance that their children are being cared for in a safe and secure environment with proper child care. There are not many gyms that offer child care, but our studio works to go the extra mile for those of you with kids so you can attend classes. For member convenience, hours are scheduled during peak times and may change based on the time of the year and usage.
If registered for adult classes KidZone will remain free of charge.
Hourly: $7.50 per child
Free with monthly adult membership at Front & Centre.
- Special schedules or program offerings will be made available for all major Jewish holidays, Christmas, March Break and school holidays.
- Babysitting is offered on a first come, first serve basis; pre-registration is not required.
For safety reasons we ask:
- Children be signed in and out
- Food is not be brought into the Kid zone room
- All personal articles are labelled with the child’s name
- In order to protect the health and well-being of other members, children who are ill will not be accepted
What to Bring
Help us give the best care for your child at our dance and fitness center with child care. Parents should provide wipes and a bottle or ‘sippy-cup’ with juice or water. Please ensure that your child’s diaper is changed before you drop them off. There are diaper changing facilities available at Front & Centre. A change of clothes for children who are in training is recommended. Please ensure that all personal articles are labeled with your child’s full name. We recommend parents do not bring personal toys. Front & Centre will provide a selection of toys, for a variety of ages,
to be used while visiting in the child care area.
To reserve your spot in KidZone please call in advance to confirm drop off times.